We will begin our next round of server migrations with The Island on June 3rd (See the Event Calander for tentative dates). We will be handling the migrations a bit differently this time around:
- New servers will be set up for you to move to, which means no more jumping around the cluster (a new Island server will be set up to replace the old Island server)
- Harvesting rates will be increased to 2x standard server rates (infinite weight will be enabled on both servers)
- The rate increase and infinite weight will begin and end on the server migration start/end dates
- We will not replace any structure pieces which can be picked up
- The migration end date is when the current server runs out of runtime, so anything not moved by that date will be lost.
You will still submit a ticket with a screenshot of a GPS at your current base location. Your current base location will be your base location on the server you are moving to. Setting up a server for you to migrate to should make this process much easier and less time consuming than our previous GSMs (Great Server Migrations).
This post will be updated with any additional information regarding the migrations.